10 ADVANTAGES OF DOING BUSINESS IN SWITZERLAND:
- Stability of the political and economic systems.
- Favorable legislative infrastructure, low legislative and bureaucratic pressure.
- Reliable and developed banking system.
- Favorable tax climate, Swiss tax competition ensures that tax rates are kept as low as possible throughout the country.
- Flexibility provided by differences between cantons, in infrastructure, availability of labor force, local legislation.
- Harmony of labor legislation and business development needs.
- Highly skilled workforce.
- Advanced transport and communication systems, modern logistics solutions, international airports, highways and railways crossing the Alps.
- Availability of a system of bilateral agreements (there are nearly 90 international tax treaties to benefit from) including those with the member countries of the European Union, which ensures free movement of goods and services.
- Geographic position in the very center of Europe.
Our company will provide balanced and complete consulting on the whole range of issues related to the creation, management and operation of companies in Switzerland, as well as their undeniable advantages for you and your business.